Grilled veal entrecote
- 1 veal entrecote in one piece of approx. 1.7 kg
- Place the entrecote steaks on the grid and close the lid of the EGG. Grill the meat for approx. 2 minutes, give it a quarter turn and grill again for 2 minutes to create a nice grill pattern.
- Flip the veal entrecote steaks and grill this side for another 2 x approx. 2 minutes until the entrecote steaks reach a core temperature of 53 °C until medium rare. You can measure the core temperature with the Instant Read Thermometer.
- Remove the entrecote steaks from the Big Green Egg. Cover loosely with aluminium foil and leave to rest for approx. 5 minutes.
- Cut the entrecote steaks into attractive slices and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
If you’d like to receive the most delicious recipes by email, register for our newsletter ‘Inspiration Today’ and add more flavour to your inbox. That’s all you have to do to receive the latest news about events, recipes especially for your EGG, practical tips and much, much more!
THE BIG GREEN EGG COMMUNITY
Let yourself be inspired and learn to do more with your Big Green Egg! Submerge yourself in a world full of culinary possibilities. Ask your questions and share your experiences via Facebook (biggreeneggeu) and Instagram (biggreeneggeu). Tag @biggreeneggeu, use the hashtags #TheEvergreen and #forevergreen and get featured! We create beautiful memories. Are you in?