21 March 2019
Cooking in Copenhagen
ENJOY! Magazine #13 spring/summer 2019
In this edition of Enjoy! Magazine we take you on a food tour through Copenhagen, with Danish chefs making their signature dish on the Big Green Egg especially for you. How about smørrebrød on your EGG, for example? Chef Pietro Leeman of restaurant Joia in Milan explains why the Big Green Egg is indispensable in his vegetarian cuisine and food freak Martin Fürst lets you sample his favourite dishes.
About grill skills, T-bone steaks and an Instagrammable breakfast
Your grill skills will get a boost as well thanks to the varied grill recipes with additional grill and maintenance tips to keep your cast iron grid as new. No matter how often you use the grid. Fancy a delicious piece of meat? Then it’s high time to invite your friends or family to a T-bone steak party. Finally, in this edition you will find the tastiest Instagrammable breakfast recipes. A great start to a fun day of EGG’ing!
Recipes in this Enjoy!
Here is an overview of the brand new recipes you will find in this Enjoy! From super easy to cooking like a chef, you can do it all on your Big Green Egg. Grab a free copy of the magazine at a Big Green Egg dealer near you!
- T-bone steaks
- Grilled turbot
- Spatchcock piri-piri chicken
- Grilled cauliflower, celeriac and aubergine
- Smørrebrød with grilled pickled herring
- Smørrebrød with grilled langoustines
- John’s hotdog
- Pork tomahawk
- Veal tail
- Sweet quark with caramelised plums and cinnamon meringue
- Sesame tofu with broad beans, fermented carrot and monk’s beard (by the Chef!)
- Chocolate rolls
- Greek yoghurt with granola and fruit
- Candied bacon with dark chocolate
- Three-course menu: crab cakes, roasted sea bass and strawberry meringue